Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pregnancy DVD

Just watched a pregnancy DVD from Northside Hospital and realized that a c-section is NOT an option for me. Be small little babydecker; Mama barfed while watching the doctor clean some ladies c-section stitches on TV. yuck. Babies are tiny! Why the hell was that cut 12 inches long?!?! Gross OK - so far, my list of gross ass stuff includes (but is not limited to): stitches, baby belly buttons, epidurals, cutting umbilical cords and I'm starting to be a little grossed out by breast feeding but it may have just been the gross boobs I just had to look at. I'll decide on that one later. Laugh it up - that shit is gross - I'll make Chris watch the video, betcha he barfs too.

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA By the way, I'm with ya on the breast feeding shit. F- THAT! Cooper turned on just fine being on formula. :)

    You have GOT to let me know how Chris does watchin' that video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is scarred - He was TOTALLY unaware about the umbilical cord - also, there was a part when it showed a woman double pumping her breasts at work - very funny! he was suprisingly MUCH more mature about the entire video than I had imagined (or than I was for that matter - lol)

    ReplyDelete