24 Weeks
29 Weeks
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We have baby showers planned for January 31st and February 6th. Chris and I are both getting really excited about the upcoming delivery. Although, every time I read something about "labor and delivery" I end up gagging. Last night it was reading the epidural process.
No name decided on yet. We have it narrowed down to about 70 names. Nothing is really jumping out at us. We'll figure it out after she's born and we get to finally meet her. I'm more concerned with cleaning the house right now, than worrying about a name. The baby is moving all the time now. She moves so hard that it shakes my belly. She also gets the hiccups ALL the time.
I watched "Happiest Baby on the Block" dvd today.....stupid. I was getting worried that we hadn't taken a child-birthing class, but not so much now.
No comments:
Post a Comment