Thursday, January 21, 2010

34 Weeks

Me and my gross belly button
My new favorite PJ's - SO comfy
Just a few more weeks now! The last couple months have felt MUCH longer than the entire pregnancy all together. My back is KILLING me (after looking at this picture though, I understand why) I try REALLY hard not to arch my back so much, but I just end up walking like that. On the bright side, I DO love resting my plate of food on my belly when I eat (yeap, I'm a fatty mcfat fat) and also piling folded baby clothes on my belly as I'm folding them from the dryer. I can't stand to put anything that belongs to babydecker on our stuff. I'm afraid of getting it "dirty" or getting cat hair on her stuff. All I can see is dirt now. And when I go over my checklists online, it freaks me out that I don't have our car seat installed, baby stuff washed and hospital bag packed. I'm going to be on a mad dash after the up coming showers. My house is FILLED with checklists and to do lists. We have our pediatrician picked out. We've agreed to not get her Hep B shot until a little later in her life. I have my birth plan all taken care of (and hope my doctor will respect it) I believe that lovely video the other week has Chris singing a different tune about cutting the umbilical cord (which is fine with me - I wasn't thrilled he wanted to do it in the first place) Aside from my clothes not fitting, my back KILLING me, peeing 5 times in an 8 hour night, not being able to tie my shoes and all men annoying the complete shit out of me, I'm doing fabulous and can't complain - I am more than ready to meet her though, not just from a comfort stand point. Although I've been measuring 2 weeks small and have lost a pound (gained 23lbs to date), we had a sonogram last appointment to make sure she was growing fine and all is well. She was 4.5lbs, active as could be and JAMMED in there. She should be gaining a half a pound a week (while I should be gaining a pound a week) from here on out. Which means we're looking at one big girl if she hangs out in there until March. The midwife said that I'm measuring small b/c I have a long torso (news to me) and that "you tall people hide babies well". haha! ok... It was exciting to see her again though. We got to see her cute little face too. She has a perfectly round head and big nose. Well, I think her nose is big and looks just like mine, but Chris thinks her nose is small and perfect and looks just like his. hahahaha. Oh this is going to be fun! I can't remember if I posted this, but I had a dream that babydecker was born with medium brown curly hair, with 3 pink ice cream hair clips. It was cute b/c she was my baby, but her hair looked like a hot mess. Every night, no matter what time it is or what I do or do not eat, when I say "Chris, ready for bed?", our little heifer gets the hiccups - coincidence or already my kid?

2 comments:

  1. I DO put spaces between paragraphs when I type them and the preview always looks good but when I actually publish it, it comes out in one, big, huge, blob of words - Sorry - doesn't make for easy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!! your turkey timer poped!!

    ReplyDelete