Thursday, January 21, 2010
Birth Plan
I'm not planning on carrying until March 5th
I am planning on going natural if possible
I'm planning on everything going smoothly and being home within 24 hours
I am NOT calling anyone when we are headed to the hospital
I WILL call you after she's born - you can come see us at home - we'll send pictures from the hospital
Chris is the only one without a medical degree that will be in the delivery room
Neither of us are watching the actual birth
I am going to try to breastfeed (in case you wanted to know)
No one will be allowed in the room until I've attempted, hopefully successfully, to feed her
No you can't hold her - get your own! just kidding, sort of.....
And now you know more about me and my plans than you'll ever need to know :)
You're Welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What?! I can't come to the hospital?! :) Fine, i'll respect your wishes, just this ONCE. And I will hold that baby. we'll trade, you can hold Cooper.
ReplyDelete