Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Trimester Belly Pics

8 Weeks
9 Weeks
11 Weeks
12 Weeks

13 Weeks

If we have any time this weekend, Chris and I are going shopping for some new clothes (and shoes - the days of heels are over) Although looking at the pictures, it doesn't look like I am much bigger, but I really am. It's quite noticable now (how exciting!) I've gained about 5 pounds to date. I'm ready to start getting bigger. I'm tired of looking like I just have a beer belly. I'm ready to be obviously pregnant. Chris and I have been going for nightly walks. I love it! It feels great to be active again and I don't get winded at all anymore. I don't think my eating habits are the way they should be but I'm working on it. It's hard when Chris isn't cooking =) I'm MORE than ready to find out the sex of the baby. I'm a planner. I already have lists. I need to know the sex so I can plan names and the nursery since Chris is refusing to discuss any of it until we know. hehe. I think my ovary might hurt at my next appointment and I think it'll be something that they'll need to check out (with a sonogram and while they're at it they could tell me the sex). We'll see. I'll keep you posted. =)

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CATS! what size bra are you in now! i'm suprised you can even get pants ON! :) lol...

    ReplyDelete