The crib we ordered (thanks to my grandma B and pop-pop) was delivered yesterday. We decided to go get the matress (again, thanks to grandma B and pop-pop) this afternoon. So we spent the evening putting together the crib, putting away the gifts Echo got for my birthday and just arranging some things. We still have to pull everything back off the bed and wash it all, but we just wanted to get a feel for it. Having a crib in the nursery is making it so much more real. We're starting to get really, really excited (and I'm about to die of nervousness) I'm not so sure about this hole labor thing. Craziness. We're going to tour the maternity ward on the 13th, maybe that'll put my mind at ease a little bit.
More and more people can't help but rub my belly. It's not as offensive when they ask first or if little Echo is kicking away and I want to let someone feel it, but to just walk up to me and touch me......I'm trying REALLY hard to be as polite as I can be. I also LOVE when people comment, "OMG! looks like you ate lots of turkey this Thanksgiving" yeah.....that's it.....I was just going to stay 125 pounds throughout my entire pregnancy even though my kid is getting bigger and bigger.
All my mom wants for Christmas is to be able to feel little Echo move and to be able to talk to her (without fearing for her life) My MOM - get the hint people?! My own mother asks before touching me
Oh, and I can't breathe anymore. I'm either having MAJOR anxiety attacks or there is just no more room left for my lungs. Either way, I'm out of internal space. On the bright side, I'm about in my third trimester now and as of today, I have an 85% chance of delivering a healthy baby (she'd need some help breathing, but she'd survive) so I'm on the home stretch now! 12 weeks left. Just FYI, hold your breathe on me remaining my happy, peachy, delightful self over the next 12 weeks.
Maybe Chris was right , Those sock monkeys and friends are a little creepy.
ReplyDelete