Monday, October 5, 2009
Random
I'm not so sure how this crying baby thing is going to go - Chris and I were laying in bed Saturday morning, TRYING to go back to sleep - Woodstock was being a pest trying to wake us up - Chris of course snored through her annoyingness -I decided to toss one of my pillows, grenade style, over the bed at the cat - chris of course wakes up for that, looks at me all crazy - to which I reply, I'm going to be a great mom but I don't know about this whole crying thing - then we laughed hysterically
Our moms are searching high and low for grandma names (our dads haven't mentioned anything about it) we need some suggestions for the grandparents - I gave Jacob his two options: Uncle Shebop (it's been his family nickname FOREVER - idk why) OR Uncle Kracker, both of which I love - He chose Uncle Shebop - NICE
Chris and I have also discussed what we'd like our kid to call us - although Chris still needs a little convincing, I'm pretty set on Mamma! and Pappa! (with a little Italian accent) it'll be SO cute - Our kid's going to say the coolest shit!!
One more week!!! We'll keep everyone posted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment